Promotion period :
14th Mar – 15 th Nov 2022
Benefits of a Life Member
– One off payment. No more yearly subscription.
– Special Life Member’s gift at Annual Dinner
– Priority in table booking during Annual and Fellowship dinners
– 7% rebate on yearly Medical Indemnity Insurance premium via KDPP.
– 6 % rebate or more on purchasing of selected participating branded luxury cars.
– Free attendance to certain Members-Only medical and social events.
– Larger membership equates bigger voice and representation for our own private medical fraternity.
– Enjoy many sports and social activities organised by PMPS throughout the year.
– Priority admission benefits into some Private hospital in Penang ( details to follow ).
– Many more in negotiations.
1. All new members who enrol as a Life Member during the promotion period, will receive a unique Limited Edition PMPS Perpetual Table Calender FOC, upon full payment of RM 1000 life membership fee and RM 100 entrance fee.
2. PMPS Members who successfully sponsored a new life member will receive a complimentary hard-cover coffee table book entitled “To Heal The Sick” (Published by PMPS).
3. PMPS members who successfully sponsored 5 new members and above, will receive a Limited Edition Wireless Headphone as a token of appreciation.
4. Special lucrative gifts for the top 3 PMPS members for the Top Sponsors Challenge. The 3 winners will be announced during our annual dinner at year end.
The above incentive gifts for this membership drive will be given away on the 1st come 1st served basis, while stocks last.
Membership Application Form can be downloaded from the PMPS website www.pmps.com.my or obtain from the PMPS Secretarite Office ( 04 818 0288 / firstname.lastname@example.org ) or collect from any one of the current PMPS committee members.
Membership fee is payable to:
Penang Medical Practitioners Society or PMPS
507 246 119 366
Please contact any one of the current Committee Members for further assistance or enquiries.
SEMPER PARATUS SERVIRE
a) Neither practicing nor residing in Penang or
b) Not private practitioners